Saturday, April 11, 2009

வேலூர் நாடாளும‌ன்ற‌ தொகுதி வேட்பாள‌ராக‌ அப்துல் ர‌ஹ்மான் தேர்வு

kalam kadir
dateSat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM
subjectFw: [AIMAN Times] FLASH NEWS : வேலூர் நாடாளும‌ன்ற‌ தொகுதி வேட்பாள‌ராக‌ அப்துல் ர‌ஹ்மான் தேர்வு

Salamun alaikkum

I am so glad to hear and see the news about My Dear Friend and my near by-town's
son of soil, Mr.Abdurrahman's selection to put up on Vellore in this year forthcoming election. Most recently we had had good friendship and he is one of fans for my KAVITHAI. Particularly the kavithai which I wrote on conference "muslim league" at tanjore. He admired me so much that I shall have never heard from anyone else. More over, he is also brother-in-law for my dearest friend Mr. Habibullath (muthupet) who is running 'TAMIL NADU UNAVAGAM' in Dubai. As soon as I saw him in the TV yesterday with Our CM,I was so happy and then I started to supplicate THE ALLAH for his big victory in the election competition. Insha Allah, he will win, I am sure.


"kavianban"KALAM
00*71-50-8351499